Tuesday, February 1, 2011

back from cha

I had decided to pass on cha this year.  But as the date got closer I was regretting my decision. 
So when I got a 2nd chance to go, I was all over it! 
Getting into downtown LA:

Of course we had to hit the Teresa Collins booth.  Always classy, Always gorgeous!  Teresa always makes it a point to talk with everyone.  My friend, Echo, was running the make n take. 
Some yummy TC Blingage eye candy:



We had fun making cards at the We R Memory Keepers booth.  I can't decide which of their new tools I like best, the big pink cutting mat, the piercing/brad setting tool, the heart attack distressing tool, or the Lucky 8 punches that everyone was buzzing about:
We R Memory Keepers - Crafter's 16 x 20 Inch Magnetic Mat and 18 Inch Magnetic Ruler - click to enlarge We R Memory Keepers - Brad Setter and Piercing Tool - click to enlargeHeart Attack (Distressing Tool) 

Love all the new stamp sets at Girl's Paperie. 
Even got a chance to play with them for the cutest make n take ever! 
silly girls:

Pretty soon we were in a timholtz wonderland.  We were surrounded by the latest Stamper's Anonymous products, drooling over all the new Sizzix Alterations, ooh-ing & aah-ing over the new Idea-ology releases, & giddy over the new Core'dinations & Paper Stash collections!  The visit wouldn't have been complete without getting to meet & chat with Tim  :)

Afterward I got to stare at him some more when he did a demo of the new Distress Stains:

It's no secret - the man is a creative genius!  I love how he teaches, so easy going & explains everything to really make it do-able for us non-genius types.

One final pic for today - Lisa checking out the cupcakes at the always fabulous Nikki Sivils booth:

I'll upload more pix tomorrow of some of the amazing projects I saw at CHA-Winter 2011.