Tuesday, May 10, 2011

reviewing NSD festivities

Last weekend my friend Erica hosted a fabulous National Scrapbook Day crop.  It was actually National Scrapbook Weekend for us.  On Friday most of us met up at the hotel & went out to dinner.  Despite the long wait, my dinner was super yummy.  I took my camera, but didn't have a memory card  :(  So bummed, I missed a lot of good photo ops.  I did manage to get some good ones the rest of the weekend!

candy bar



















on a pizza run


group of troublemakers ? ? ?


she's all that!


fearless leader


partner in crime


croppin' cutie


raise your glass


Elaine is super sweet & hi-larious!


This girl does not take a bad picture.  My camera loooooves Cori  :)


Oh, and there were prizes galore - tons of giveaways.  My friend, Echo, won this Slice.  Yayyyy!!!!!


It was great to be with such a fun group! 

No comments: