Tuesday, May 31, 2011

catching up on some class projects

I have been taking some classes with Stash to Treasure & wanted to share some of my projects.   These are some layouts from a class taught by Jamie Dougherty a while back. 

Sugar & Spice
Some of the techniques included masking, misting, & overlapping colors.  I am really liking all the butterfly clusters.


White Pick Up Truck
In this LO I broke out the sewing machine & tore up some paper.  I also threw on some non-traditional embellies; an old tag from my daughter's jeans, & pulled out the gears from a Glue Glider refill.


Peace, Love, & High School
I love my sewing machine & got to use it again in this LO, printed on craft cardstock & canvas material- so much texture


Girls In Pink Dresses
The following LO included techniques with painting/masking, embossing stamped images, & misting.  I {{{heart}}} the pink & black combo.


Stand By Me
Lots of techniques incorporated on this LO.  Jamie showed us how to make a custom shadow box.  I embossed the gold tiles & even used household bleach to add another layer of dimension.


See The Beauty
It was fun getting messy with gesso.  Used my Sizzix dies to create my own letters & broke out some Martha Stewart punches.


It was fun working/playing with these techniques.  I got to try some things I wouldn't normally, but was still able to add my own style. 

1 comment:

Jamie Dougherty (jaylynn) said...

These turned out amazing I love how you used the techniques to fit your own needs :) Thank You so much for sharing with me. I love!!

Hugs
Jamie D