Thursday, January 28, 2010

on a CHA sugar rush

At the show, all the booths were decorated so beautifully, lot's of eye candy!  I wish I could remember all the scrumptious details.  Here is a little taste of some of those creative ideas.

From Petaloo:













































Yes, the cupcake trend is pretty popular,  Why wouldn't it be?, so cute & hard to resist!

Lots of booths had dressforms.  Here are a couple of my faves:

From Girl's Paperie:



















This one was at the Glitz booth



















Cupcakes, dressforms, here are some more booth decorations

Tim Holtz














Heidi Swapp/Tattered Angels



















Cosmo Cricket


Girl's Paperie - yes, again, I couldn't stay away


Can you imagine the sensory overload?  My eyes were so happy.

Back tomorrow with more.

No comments: