Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sharing some CHA love

This was my 2nd year attending CHA.  Wow, am I a lucky girl or what?  All my favorite manufacturers were there, Cosmo Cricket, Maya Road, Pink Paislee, Fancy Pants . . . too many to mention.  All this creativity was a scrapbooker's dream.  I went with some of the other girls from the DT at The Red Bee (Jennifer, Heather, & Ashleigh).  I am bummed that I didn't get a group picture, but I did get this one of Heather:




















Doesn't she look cute in her Petaloo headband?

Saw a lot of cool product that I can't wait to get my hands on, like this yummy bling from Basic Grey:

A girl's gotta get her sparkle on, right?

And from Girl's Paperie:




















Love this!  Don't you just want to grab an acrylic block & start stamping all that cuteness?

Tim Holtz Idea-ology anyone?  Oh yeah, I'll take one of everything!, starting with these ornate Curio Knobs:




















It is torture having to wait to see these on LSS shelves.  I want mine now!

I've never used Unity Stamps before, but would love to give these a try:















Don't they look great?

Saw lots of familiar faces.  Here are my goofy friends, Erica, Cori, & Lisa showing off their Tattered Angels m & t's:















These girls are a blast!

The Red Bee News
I was recently asked to join The Red Bee design team.  I'm pretty new at this, but am having a lot of fun.  Last night I got to fill in for Candice.  The class I taught:  "I've never Scrapbooked" Information Session.  The ladies in the class were super nice & seemed really excited to get started.

That's all for today.  I'm getting more comfortable adding pictures & links - haha!  I will share more CHA love tomorrow.

No comments: