Monday, October 25, 2010

taking inventory

Ok, who doesn't love a little swag? Teresa & Ginger were so generous with us. 

First up, I am in love with this cute little Xyron!  I have not seen any others like this one - even the packaging is cool.  I am keeping my eye on this - not about to lose it at a crop.













Ok, these stamps are so sweet, they are giving me a toochache!  They are from My Cute Stamps.   I cannot wait to start using these.  I am going to get a lot of use out of those frosty snowflakes when I tackle Tim Holtz 12 Tags of Christmas.  I'm envisioning next year's ATCs with those whimsical birdcages.














Shimmerz, Imaginisce & Maya Road . . . Love it!













My assortment of IU swag.  So much scrappy goodness.













Thank you to all the amazing, generous sponsers: 
3 Bugs in a Rug

7 Gypsies
American Crafts
Bazzill Basics
Becky Higgins Project Life
Bella Blvd
Best Craft Organizer
Big Picture Scrapbooking
Bo Bunny Press
Clip It Up
Copic Markers
Coredinations Cardstock
Cosmo Cricket
Crafters Workshop
Crate Paper
Creative Imaginations
Creative Impressions
Dies Direct
Epiphany Crafts
Glue Arts
Heartfelt Creations
House of 3
Imaginisce
Jenni Bowlin Studiios
Just Imagine
Kiwi Lane Designs
Maya Road
My Cute Stamps
My Mind's Eye
Nikki Sivils, Scrapbooker
Pebbles Inc.
Photocentric, TC Stampmaker
Piggy Tales
Pink Paislee
Pretty Little Studio
Quickutz
Ranger
Reminsce
Scor-Pal
Scrap Maps
Scrapbook Deals 4 U
Shimmerz Paints
Silhouette America
Spellbinders
Studio Calico
Tada Creative Studios
The Twinery
Unity Stamp Co.
We R Keepers
ZVA Creative

1 comment:

Erica said...

Wow! Lots of goodies.
I promise I won't steal your Xyron. I don't do leopard print. ;)