The instructions are presented in short video format & they are supplemented with written instructions & pictures. It makes it so easy to go at your own pace.
So I got my cover done - yay me! Since I did not have the album they were using in class, I thought this was the perfect excuse to do the altered book I've been wanting to do. I got an old book from the used book store a while back. It didn't really matter what the book was about, mostly I was looking for the right size. I painted the outside of the cover with black acrylic paint. I removed all the pages from the inside of the book
I added some tulle to the spine & then added this gorgeous charm that my friend, Tammy, made.
Ta daa - cover is done. Now onto the inside pages.